Won’t it be SWEET to complete this beautiful quilt
in just TWO MONTHS
with FABRIC FROM YOUR STASH?
You will love this challenge if:
- You're ready to bust your stash (you don't have to use brown and green)!
- Finishing this gorgeous quilt for yourself or a gift makes you want to do a victory dance!
- You have the Leaves Galore Grande Template and want to use it!
- You want to practice Fusible Appliqué
- Perfecting the buttonhole stitch is on your "TO DO" List!
- You want to hang out with Sue for 60 days and learn all her MOVES!
Discover how the Leaves Galore template makes quick work of cutting
all these Spearmint Leaves.
Rotary Cutting with Leaves Galore is 9.3 times faster
than tracing and cutting with scissors!
Discover a great new technique to tackle Appliqué Quilts!
When you follow the proven GAME PLAN
you will crush this quilt in just 60 days
In week One and Two you will:
- Meet the other players and commit to the GAME PLAN!
- Bust your stash! Organize, prepare and cut your Beige to Brown fabrics (or your own choice of backgrounds)
- Organize, prepare and cut your stash of Green to Teal fabrics (or your own choice of leaf colors)
- Don’t have a Stash? Gather fat quarters or fat eights that you can get from your local quilt shop.
Every week you will: Join the online community to learn about Rotary Cut Applique:
- Daily Practice, Daily Goals and Daily Reminders (by e-mails, text or FB messenger)
- Bi-Weekly Facebook Live Motivational Videos (Tuesday and Friday)
- Fabulous tips to help you finish faster with the finest quality
- Daily shout-outs and prize drawings for those who keep up with the GAME PLAN
After your squares are appliquéd, it is time to conquer the shaded layout. Shading this quilt takes a little finesse. You will master this technique with:
- A practical way to tackle the shading process with Facebook Live Coaching
- Time to play with your fabrics on your design wall
- A place to share photos of your layout (if you choose to do so) with other Team Members for instant input on color placement
- An opportunity for a one-on-one video call with me to get personal training and finalize your layout
Meet your Coach: Sue Pelland
Mint Chocolate 84” x 99”
The Mint Chocolate Challenge Insider’s Club
gives you a PRIVATE 30 minute
one-on-one Video Coaching Call with me!
- Get the help you need to get the color shading right!
- Ask any other questions you have for me about fusible, rotary cut appliqué!
Ready to Rock this Quilt Challenge???
We are celebrating Sue Pelland Designs' 10th Anniversary
with a special introductory price of $99 (regularly $149)
Deadline extended to March 24
We have delayed our starting date to March 24
due to influx of people staying at home and wanting to join our community!
Special introductory price of $149 (regular price $249)
includes a 30 minute on-on-one video coaching call
The Challenge is about start.........…
..............Kick-Off is Now March 24th
~ Brought to you by~
Here is what our Teammates are saying!
I now LOVE appliqué! WOO HOO! ~ Kristin Callahan, Saugus MA
I have taken several of Sue's classes--both in-person and online. They are fabulous for beginners and folks wanting a new challenge. I am an experienced rotary cutter, but the Leaves Galore templates opened a wide new avenue for rotary cutting for me. I never knew how easy and perfect appliqué shapes could be. Best of all, Sue offers great tips for success and her patience is amazing. There is never a bad question...even if you have to ask more than once! Can't wait to take another class! ~Kelly Zellars, Charlotte, NC
Love these Rulers!!! There are Sooooooo many things you can do with them!
~ Ladell Hillburn Adair, Corpus Christi, TX
When I first started sewing, I would walk past the Sue Pelland Designs booth at quilt shows feeling like, “there’s no way I could do that.” Then, I was finally brave enough to stop and watch and listen. It has changed my quilting paradigm forever. I have taken classes with Sue both live in-person and online. Sue will take time to make sure you get it. She brings it down to your level and works with you to succeed. Sue helps you realize, YOU ARE THAT GOOD! So if you're that person just walking by thinking, you can't...let Sue show you, YOU CAN! Here is one of my successes…
~Aimee Zellers, Litchfield, NH
Get Ready for the Mint Chocolate 60 Day Challenge,
March 17-May 15
I'll be your personal trainer
and your biggest Cheer Leader!
PS: The challenge begins on March 17th, so be thinking about what colors you will be working with.
PPS: I'm psyched you'll be on our team!